Friday, September 23, 2005

Cold - Hot - Cold - Hot

It has been raining so much these days that it feels like the time when I was in Perth for summer studies.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One minute the afternoon sun feel so warm but when evening comes, the rain will pour and the temperature outside feels so much like Autumn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another amusing thing happen to me yesterday while I was waiting for Joe to end his meeting. I was uninterestingly walking around the Interchange, trying to decide where to go but I ended up in the library for an hour in the freezing air conditioning. Finally I gave up when the cold took a toll on my stomach and it began to growl.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So I walked over to the huge pasar malem (thats what I like about bedok, the pasar malem is forever huge!! hehe) and decided to grab a bite from all the oily fried food counter. I settled for the one nearer to the Interchange cos I thought probably more people buy from them everyday so they probably dun sell u left overs!! (clever anot! lol) It's disgusting when u know that ur paying the same price for leftovers u hardly knew how long it has been around and who knows how many decades of oil have they used to fry it in countless times... K getting kinda pukey thinking of it...

After browsing through I told the guy behind the counter that I wanted a stick of prawn ball and chicken wing. From his accent, he sound like a malaysian and our conversation went like this:

Guy 1 -->the person who packed my food.


Guy 2 -->his other friend working with him.


Scenario: at the fried food stall


ME: I want a prawn ball and a chicken wing


Guy 1: Anything else (starts to pack my food)<p>
Me: *shake head*


Guy 1: Want to buy Sausage?


Me: *shake head* (again)<p>
Guy 1 & 2: Want to buy otar? *buaya mode on*<p>
Me: *still shaking head*


Guy 2: Then if I give u free want?


Me: (thinking whether I got hear wrongly~ no I did not) *Smile and shake my head*



O my graduation letter finally arrived and I couldn't believe my eyes that even for a local event, every graduate is only entitled to 2 TIXS?! I paid so much money to wait so long and only get 2 TIXs?! Shit! The best part is I have no idea whose going to graduate with me cos apparently some of my class mates were earlier than me. *sigh* Too bad then~ the rest of my family will have to wait outside for me... ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So that pretty much sums up my yesterday~~

No comments: