Sunday, September 18, 2005

$$$ no more ...

Went to Chinese Garden on Friday with our friends and their daughter for some Moon Cake Festival celebration. It was super packed with kids running about, vendors running multiple duplicated store with far less quality in their work as compared to those I saw a couple of years ago. Joe helped MY (our friend) to hold onto a bubble blowing lantern that he brought for his daughter but ended up we became the central of attraction. We were holding on to it as it played ear shrieking music and bubbles started blowing out from it's mechanism, and Joe sat on the steps of the bridge to smoke. Everyone who walk past just stopped in front of us like we were one of the exhibits of the programme, gasping at how adorable the lantern was ... ...

After too much of attention grabbing, we decided to give up on the lantern or we could put a metal bowl in front of us.

Although we came home with aching legs, it was by far an enjoyable night with the traditional candle lanterns and the ugly, bloody sculptures that we felt was not exactly suitable for kids to enjoy ... ... I think the authorities should review their sculptures next year as well as the open ground with all the mini dragon and lion heads that were freely placed around without any staff supervising the children. The bamboo poles were so dangerous and I could see parents trying to avoid bring hit.

Yesterday was a day of shopping for a pink blouse (as recommended by someone) that I need for my interview on Monday...cos it happen to fall on my unlucky day. *pengz!* There goes my money!! SOBS... Making matters worse is the crease on the blouse due to prolong storage was so permanent that I could iron it off unless I wash it. Unfortunately I don't have time for it to dry up, so hack it! I will just hide it behind my black Mango Jacket. Now I got to rush out to get a pair of black pants or skirt as I just realise the skirt I have does not go with the blouse!! SHIT! Gotta rush Gotta Rush!!

No time! No Time! SHIT! ... ...

No comments: