Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Rainy Days are Here to Stay

The sky is turning dark and thunder could be heard from far. It's been raining almost everyday but at least the weather feels cooler except for the puddles of water that destroys our lovely footwear and wets the foot of our pants. *pengZ*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, it will be a nice night to fall into a deep sleep~~ (drifting off ... ...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Unfortunately, I do not have the luxury of sleeping late tomorrow morning as another company has called up for an interview tomorrow. *YeaH!*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Come to think of it, I need to be more prepared for my interview questions this time round as I did not fair so well in my first one. But I suppose it does come with experience. Some of the common questions such as, "Can you tell us more about yourself?", "What have you been doing?", "How do you see yurself down the road in 3/5years?" and one of the ultimate questions, "Do you have any questions?".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After such a long time spent on looking for jobs, this is my first interview for a permanent job. Yes, somemay think, how can it be?! YES it can be! I was at a huge recruitment agency and I was told that most jobs available are part time, temp or contract basis... What are the rates? $6 per hour not including the 20% CPF contribution that I have to make every month. I use to think that only Macdonald's have such a rate but now it seems like office work has no longer been as good as before.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The best part is that I'm not aware of what company I will be interviewing for cos they did not advertised it in The Classifieds and I being meddled head, forgot to ask as well! *ShiT* But I suppose everyone has to start from somewhere, so hack it and lets just LEARN!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, I need to go prepare my answers for tomorrow. It's been so long since my last exams that I have cracked my brains out for that perfect answer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Brain cells being activated ... ...

No comments: