Thursday, July 27, 2006

Stuffing Water Works

I was running a fever the entire day and I had no choice but to head down to the pharmacy for a strong dosage of flu medicine. Double the dosage and supposingly double the drowsiness as well. Somehow it did not have much of an effect (im referring to the drowsiness), instead the panadol flu tablets made me feel all jelly 2 days ago. Today, I'm feeling very much better and I could go about my daily routine without having to look like a zombie deprived of a zillion years of sleep. ;p

After my morning class, I decided to have a quiet lunch at Sakae by myself. Since I was still feeling sick-ly, it will be teriyaki salmon bento but I was kind of disappointed by the texture of the fish that seemed to have been over cooked and a little dry. The miso soup was a little too salty and the rice didn't seem to be as well cooked as before.

Now here I am resting at Joe's place for yet another weekend to come. Hopefully I can get well before the week ends. So, boring days call for some quiz time!! =)


You Are 24 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.



Could this be anymore accurate... and I thought I could hide my age well. =x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are a warm hearted and open minded person. It's easy for you to forgive and forget.

You are not a very grounded person. You prefer dreams to reality. For you, it's all about possibilities.

You believe that people see you as larger than life and important. While this is true, they also think you're a bit full of yourself.

Your near future is likely to be filled with great successes and accomplishments. You just need to figure out how to get there.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.


It is quite true to some extend... ...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are 60% Cancer


I was expecting more than 60% but who cares. heeheehee ;p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Are Rocky Road Ice Cream

Unpredictable and wild, you know how to have fun.
You're also a trendsetter who takes risks with new things.
You know about the latest and greatest - and may have invented it!

You are most compatible with vanilla ice cream.


I love this quiz - Yummy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: