Monday, August 14, 2006

More..More..More

OMG! This is the best retail therapy for a long time...

The stuffs I got today.

I got this as a gift for my Korean friend as a gesture of appreciation to her hospitality.


Another gift for someone else. It is a hand painted hair clip that I found at an accessory mall. Pretty!


More stuff from Etude House - Loose powder and Face Smoother (makeup base)


I love the rugged look of this cap and this is a gift for my relative.


This was the last thing I bought today and I'm extremely happy with it. Especially after being under the hot sun for hours from 1 place to another looking for the right one. It is a gold quilted cap with sequins and gold gems.


Finally, these were gifts bought from the arts and crafts street that I went to on Saturday. 

I'm getting a headache soon from all the heat ... 
time for a soak ...

No comments: