Sunday, August 27, 2006

Santa Came Early to Grant Me A Wish

Friday Night:

Occasion - Fionn's First Birthday!!

It was a cosy family and close friends occasion for this very pretty princess who just turned 1. I loved her blue baby doll dress, it looked so cute on her.



... and she had a big lovely 3D cake ... Unbelievable~



Before that, Fendi gave me a bag regarding my bag that I had left with them for the past month and they said it was ready for collection. She had mentioned that they won't be able to replace the bag again becos it was done in goodwill as they headquarters had mentioned that it was the nature of the leather to flake off. I was all ready to accept the look of it but Joe wasn't. He gave a very good description that I would raise both arms in agreement.

Quote: "It's like asking me to park my Ferrari at home and not drive it. Cos once I do, it will simply breakdown."

Not bad eh! He saw another bag and said that it would better if I changed to another design that wouldn't have the same problem. He picked out one bag for me and it was one of the few designs that I fancy. It has a classic look with soft calf leather made specially for some Roman festival in Italy. The SA said that the bag is hand crafted (right down to the stitches) by only one person and each bag has their very own serial number. Sounds exclusive with a price of S$3110. Santa decided to give me an early christmas pressie on top of the shopping I did for the past 20days in Seoul. *muacks!*



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


No comments: