Thursday, September 28, 2006

Insane Weather!

When I woke up a few days ago, I thought it was raining outside as I noticed how misty it looked. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Apparently, our neighbouring country had a fire and the haze is blowing over. On my way home yesterday, I commented to my friend about how hazy it was even when we were looking at the block of flats ahead of us. It was then I realised that the air was that bad and even though weather reports said that the index was at a moderate level, it may not look that cheery for those who have respiratory problems.

I decided to take a picture of the view outside of my house and for your information, I can usually see the CBD buildings from where I'm standing. Now, it's just a pile of DUST.


So what do you do when the day looks gloomy?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHOP!!



I'm starting to appreciate cheap and good shoes. Well, imo it was pure luck that I found this pair of golden pointed flats that was surprisingly comfortable. I guess it's the soft material and the flat sole. The have one in kitten heels but ... I don't fancy that and its so small that I wonder how one can find their center of gravity. Anyway, it cost $19.90. Not bad for a shoe that can be worn casual or with work attire.

Updates on Cellnique:


I decided to go back for a refund yesterday (day 12) as it wasn't working too well for me. Actually if they had a longer refund period like a month then it will be a better judge for it. For the 12 days of usage, it made my skin smoother and I notice that I had lesser outbreaks as well. Except for the fact that it did not help on removing my black/white heads. It was suppose to be good at that but it failed. so I suppose that is a good enough reason for a return. They had a no questions asked and as promise I got my CASH back after filling up some forms.

My evil twin told me that her friends who used it had nice complexion but once they stopped, it turned into a disaster. *sobs~* Now, I'm just monitoring mine everyday ot make sure it doesn't get worse!

No comments: