Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bags Are A Woman's Form of Self Satisfaction

This week I'm going to enjoy my long weekend with my weekend class cancelled. ^^ Somehow I was hoping there would be classes because I was supposed to go collect the $30 from Thai Village. We had dinner there once and when we had our car parked with the valet parking, we were 'slapped' with a summon that was not showed on the windscreen nor was there a summon sent to the house as well. Anyway, we just paid and called the restaurant for compensation, which the manager agreed without questions. But it's coming to a month and I have yet to collect it. Firstly, it's a bit too far to go from my place and it's like walking distance from my weekend class location. ;p Lazy me...

Joe had finally set foot on the land of 'Abercrombie, Coach, Holister, etc', *ah hem*, I meant to say US (BiSH!) after a grueling 24hour flight with 2 transits and waiting. It must be really tiring for him *sayang la* but that's work and not to mention the krisflyer miles. *HUGE Grin* Anyway, I was looking through some of the bags at Coach Takashimaya and I saw this cutsy new Legacy Signature Pouch. It is small enough for shopping and roomy enough for my wallet, hp and stuff. In addition, the inside looks just as fabulous as their 65th anniversary. Oh by the way, it is made because of that occasion...



When I got home, I compared the prices in the US and realised it's a freeking $100 over difference. Who wants to buy Coach in S'pore when I can jolly well get it cheaper elsewhere. The cold service (if there is any to begin with) I encountered in Coach is just the typical ignorant service attitude. There were quite a number of staff around but I was left wondering around and even without a single 'Hi'. I ramaged through the bag to check the price and figured out that it's better I tickle Joe's bone a little and see if he'll get it for me in the states. *HeeHee - ang GugU* I have narrowe my selection down to the one above or another one of a slightly smaller size but it was half fabric, leather and had a bit of fur details on it. It's quite unique but unfortunately, I had deleted the picture from my computer. Nevertheless, I think the above Legacy bag will fit my requirements better and any smaller will not be of much use as well.

Cross my fingers to see if it will come to Mama in a months time... ...

No comments: