Thursday, October 05, 2006

Princess Hour Marathon

It's been 2.5 days of sleep well-sacrificed. For those who love watching Korean drama, you may have been waiting for The Princess Hour to start next week. As usual, the impatient me has decided to just get the vcd and finish it in 2.5days. Whether is it during meal hours or a lack of sleep, it was simply one episode after the other.

Review

Drama: Princess Hour

It's a mix of comedy, love, imperial politics and love confusions. You can say it's a fairytale but I think it is sometimes becos of these hopes and dreams that keep a person going in life.

What turns out to be a simple teenager studying together with the prince ends up in endless hardship and (at times) loving moments. As I write this, the other side of my screen is playing the last half of the finale. For those who are emotional (like me...), please prepare a box (not a pack!) of tissue. I'm not sure if it occurs to you but the endless trials of love hardship really touches one deep down. Even though it did get a bt draggy towards the end but it's worth the anticipation. ^^

I will say it's worth watching and I may do a re-run of my vcds..in the future of cos! LOL! The endless watching has taken a toll on my eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I thought today was a lovely, fine day, the haze started to set in during the evening. It was so bad that even the opposite block seem blurry but luckily I have my Princess Hour marathon to distract me from the headache pounding inside of me. I think it's time I take a good night rest tonight.

No comments: