Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sick...Sick...Sick

I am officially ill with a mild cold that soon will erupt into "free-flow" of mucus and body warming fever. *sigh~* Last night while ramaging through the refridgerator, I found a metal tin containing gummy sweets for soar throat. Thinking that it will taste like sweets, I popped one in hoping it will also make my throat soother. BUT! I was wrong...it's the worst tasting gummy ever and I had to spit it out after some 2 mins. Eeek! Although I must admit that it did make my throat feel better but when I woke up in the morning, I was greeted with a weird feeling in my nose. I knew I was going to fall sick soon.

Here I am, feeling feverish as I type this entry. Tonight it will most likely grow into a full blown cold. *cough*cough* sobs~ I think I better go hunt for some cold tablets before it gets any worse. No more spicy food for the week. *haiz*

No comments: