Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cupcakes

It's been a busy week but just some updates. I finally got down to getting ingredients for the cupcake recipe and I spent about $20 for the trays with some other extra stuff. I only remembered to take a picture of the cupcake only after I got home that day and I realised that the increasing temperature has melted my icing!!! So the coloured balls are a little smudged. *boo hoo* Nevertheless, I think it's okay for a first attempt.



I did a royal icing as I was told that it last longer than the normal cream type, which I agree. It also reminded me about the sweets that my grandma used to buy for me when I was a little kid. It feels hard on the outside but when u bite it, the texture is kind of crispy and powdery. The old medical halls used to give them away whenever I bought herb medicine and I will eat it after drinking the herbs.

No comments: