Saturday, December 30, 2006

2nd Last Day Of The Year

I cannot believe that it's the second last day of 2006. It felt like just yesterday that I was sitting at the Wine Bar with my evil twin counting down to 2006. Somehow as it gets closer to another year, I somewhat miss all that has been going on for the past 363days. Good or bad, happy or sad, it has brought excitment and lessons into my life.

Today I had to do some running around with Joe and we ended up in Bugis Village in the evening. Although it's not his favourite activity but he still accompany me after dinner for a walk in the "fashion village". ;p We got a CD and I got a T-Shirt for $10, which I felt was quite a bargain for the quality. San bought a similar brand T-Shirt from Thailand for me 2 weeks ago and I just like what is written on the one I bought today. "Princess in shirt" ^^ Since young, my whole family and relatives have always called me princess. Maybe it was the fact that I was the youngest and I was told that I gave them the feeling that I was somewhat like a Qian Jing Xiao Jie. I remember that my classmate said the same thing as well. *shrug*

Anyway, I wish next year will be a smooth year with tons of goodies and smiles. ^^ I wonder what is awaiting for me to do later on. It's time I enjoy the last days of Year 2006.

:: Pictures ::

No comments: