Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Thanks Vincent! ^^

I was pretty surprised to see a lovely greeting card waiting for me on the table when I got home and it was from my dear poly classmate. ^^ Somehow the cards sent through snail mail just felt different from those sent through email or sms. Even though it's the thought that counts but still couldn't help but felt touched.

Although more surprises awaited when I teared open the envelope only to be dusted with glitter powder. -_-" The card has so much glitter that I had to use a piece of paper to prevent more from dropping onto my desk. The heart warming exchange of greeting just prompt me to send one back to him too.

How I wish I was back in poly... it's the best days of my life. ^^

Thanks Vincent for the glittery card, warm wishes and memorable days back in school. May everyone have a fabulous christmas ahead.

No comments: