Monday, January 15, 2007

Is This What You Call A Migraine?

I woke up this morning with a splitting headache, which I thought I could get rid off by popping an Acti-Fast Panadol. Sadly, it didn't help and it's still throbbing my head till now. A short nap failed to work, so I hopped down to the nearest Bubble Tea Station to see if my favourite drink will bring some comfort.

While walking there, I had some thoughts along the way. Joe has been M.I.A-ing for the past 5 days and I couldn't get him on the mobile. Sooner or later, I'm going to file a missing person report and get my army of Pigs to roam the grounds of Israel for him.

Lately, I've been keep up with the news of the Adam Air crash that till date is still missing somewhere in the seas near Indonesia. Last few days were reports on the aircraft's tail wing and the fisherman had a 50mil rupiah for being the first to find it. Other little bits of the aircraft were also found by beach goers and other fishermen. Today, they had an even more alarming news. Hair and scalp pieces suspected to be the victims of the air crash were picked up by authorities and are undergoing DNA tests. It is one of the most unbelievable air crash I have heard so far besides the Bermuda Triangle. Is it really impossible to find?!

If only I hadn't had this throbbing headache, then I can go for a nice dinner with my beloved best friend. *sobs*

No comments: