Friday, February 02, 2007

FuFu's Annual Shopping Extravaganza

Yes! It's once a year shopping extravaganza for me and within 2 days, I managed to find clothes for next weeks D&D, as well as for CNY.

The feeling of countless shopping bags on both hands and the next few days of aching feet just makes it all worth it. Crazy? (maybe) but it's only this time of the year that I'll be more willing to go out for shopping till I find that very thing I want. Most of the time of I shop on normal days, I can't even find much that can attract my attention to buy it. Although I must say that online shopping is currently my biggest weakness. *bleah*

Even till now, I had just managed to finish making orders for 2 friends and liaising with 2 Taiwanese is one tiring affair for my brain cells. I had to slowly figure out the meaning of their words and then there was the typing of the Chinese emails that I often had to resort to my translation program for help. *faint* My Inbox decided to go on a protest and refused to show out all the Chinese characters that I have painstakingly put together. So I was left with no choice but to toy around with a few mailboxes till one of them could properly display my words out. *phew*


*******

** warning: age 21 and above with high disposable income and a credit card may continue viewing - highly addictive **




*******



:: Japan ::

~ Land Of Kawaii ~







*******


:: Taiwan ::
~ Rising Fashion Capital~







*******



:: New York ::
~ Fifth Avenue ~







*******








No comments: