Wednesday, March 28, 2007

... I Thought I Can't Feel Any Worse

It's been 3 weeks and my soar throat refuse to go away. Yesterday night, 'he' decided to invite his relative, 'fever' to come along and hit me hard with my thermometer reading 38.7 degrees. I was flipping around the whole night till I couldn't take it anymore, I had to pop 2 pills and slap on the fever cooling patch.

In the morning, I thought I'll be better but the fever came back and it's been constantly at 38 degrees. Hence, I thought I pop by my usual doctor but the queue was like indefinite and he takes forever to finish each patience. Unfortunately, I did not have the strength to wait any longer. So I went on to another clinic nearby and waited for a mere 15 mins. I'm suspecting that I may have a mild case of bronchitis because the symptoms were similar to what I had the last round. Persistent coughing and a fever that never goes away, calls for some dosage of antibiotics. *boo hoo*

Sadly, Joe isn't around. So I don't get the luxury of snuggling in his arms. *double boo hoo* I suppose I'll have to make do with my cutesy pigs lying all over my bed. Not to mention, Sunday is Fashion Week and I won't miss it for anything in the world. Hopefully the piles of medicine that I've got to take will keep those virus away in the next 2 days. Looks like multi-vits are going to be my next best friend and it's time I really take care of my health. Being sick every month doesn't seem like the usual me.

Oh! I've decided to give Creme de La Mer a try and I'll post up a reveal after a month's usage.

No comments: