Monday, March 19, 2007

Sick (again)

I can't believe how weak I have been till I felt ill the second time round. My student was having the cold bug and sadly, I managed to allow the bug in for a 'holiday'. *sobs!

The runny nose started it's water works 2 days ago and yesterday my throat got really itchy. As I woke up this morning, I went into a whole series of coughing fit and the cough syrup I had yesterday afternoon had not only left me feeling really lethargic but it never made my cough any better. So I decided to go for Pi Pa Gao instead and I just took a spoonful of it after my breakfast - feeling a bit better. I'm going to get some honey or lozenges later. Otherwise I'm going to suffer in class very badly.

Just 2 days ago, I suffered quite a nasty cut on my finger that left my skin missing somewhere. It happened in the public toilet and they had a really tough latch. While trying to open the latch, I must have used too much force and ended up hitting my finger against the protruding latch holder. I didn't feel the pain till seconds later when I checked back. It was bleeding and somehow it decided not to stop till like many hours later. *sigh~ It's healing slowly now and I apply ointment 3 times a day to prevent any form of infection.

It's time to rest... sick people need rest ... *bounce off~

No comments: