Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pig Foot ^(OO)^

My poor foot has caught an infection that refuses to go away. It comes and goes as it fancies, and my foot swells bigger each time.

The first was only a small bump, followed by 1/3 of the foot before the current attack that left 3/4 of my foot now all swollen and uncomfortable. I can hardly walk properly and I have to buy a new shoe. It's not really an excuse as I swear I never had the thought of getting any shoes. When I left house, my foot was still looking fine but as the hours past, it swelled so badly. *sobs~* Now I'm officially walking around with a pig foot. ^(OO)^ It's o bad that when I stretch my toes, I can feel my skin resisting. Imagine your skin being stretched and pulled..sigh~ Hopefully it will subside soon and I can kiss my heels goodbye for the next few weeks. =( I thought an ice pack may help but my foot decided to swell up even more to torture me further. *thanks AH!*

Anyway, I was hunting for a shoe to wear when I decided to pop by Charles & Keith to get a pair of slippers. It's madness (I tell u!!), the wisma outlet s having a 30% off and most of the shoes (even the expensive ones) have 30% off. Shoes were thrown everywhere but fear not as they have plenty of stocks behind. Although I cannot confirm now if they have as much after all the frantic purchase by the shoppers I saw. It's like going into a Mango sale. -.- Still, I'll say it's worthy and a pair of denim strap wedges that I have eyed for months just so happen to be on sale. My instincts just tells me to grab it and worry about wearing it later. Imagine I had to try it on with that pig foot of mine but I suppose I can flaunt it once my swell subsides. ;p Do drop by if you're a C&Keith fan as it's not everyday that they discount those expensive heels.

Now Now... which girl doesn't love a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I just love the red interior and the compartments are just right. Although, I find the coin compartment quite redundant. The design simply restricts me from putting much or digging out any coins. So, maybe these may help?!?!

Damier without the red interior may not be one of my favorites but it does have an extra slot of name cards, etc. So another alternative will be this lovely heart. ^^

Vernis together with that lovely red is one of my "super" favorites within the LV line but then I will have a mix of all sorts of range... You know how LV lovers buy similar range for all their bags, wallets, etc. For me, i prefer to buy what I think looks best. ;p For now, I shall rest my wallet.

No comments: