Monday, August 06, 2007

An Unfaithful Night Led To The Discovery of ...

This is a story about a baby crab journey to independence..

Being miserable in his "millions" of siblings, he decided to venture out into the unknown seas and survive on his own. "Food is abundant in that beautiful blue water", he thought and so it's true. As he wondered down the ocean floor, tons of pretty red shells greeted him. "Oh wow! 有漂亮妹妹!" As the days past, he thought that all will be safe and tranquil. Never did he think that his new found girlfriends were popular amongst the rest. He was awaken by a violent shake and only gain conscious many days later.

When he opened his eyes, all his saw was smoke and then ... ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"CHA!" In he went into my mum's hot wok, together with all his pretty mei mei "CLAMS"!

Now now, don't be shy. Say CHEESE! I was digging out the yummy sweet clam when I saw him resting on the side of the shell. *faint* Cute little baby crab. You can see his legs clearly and the one in front is actually the pincher. The black dot at the front is the eye...so small!!

The back of his shell has the distinctive triangular shapes that we often see on crabs. His body is a little translucent and the reddish part looks kind of nice.

*******

Last week, I went to the old Loyang Temple before it was moved on Friday and a line of pretty "floats" were placed just at the entrance. Suddenly, it felt like Chingay has just begun but I was told that those floats were used to transport the deities to the new location. How nice!

Pretty, right? ^^

*******

Spree Updates:

My last batch of items have finally arrived. I was quite amazed by the quality of the accessories. Lovely I must say and it may cost me more if I got it here.

Joe said that the chunky gold bracelet looked like those thick gold Indian bangles. -.- (boo hoo) It's a bit stiff right now, so hopefully it softens up as time goes by. ;p

No comments: