Sunday, December 16, 2007

Grip That Bling

Many days ago, I was flipping thought my magazine and suddenly a thought hit me. I grabbed my "tools" and started working on it. In 30mins, that was what I ended up with...

That's the tweezer that I always used for my projects and maybe a little bit of sparkle my make those long, tedious hours more comforting. ;p Well, currently I'm doing up Joe's lighter. There's nothing fancy, just a simple design for him.

My next project might be my laptop but that will have to wait. I predict it might take up to 2 or 3 months to finish. Why?! It's not that I need that long to complete but the amount of crystals are just too overwhelming. Not to mention, the price tag behind it as well. -.-" That's why I decided to spread it out over months, so that it's lighter on the wallet. *phew~ The inspiration came when I saw a picture of a laptop and it was beyond gorgeous! Challenging but I just want to know I can do it.Unfortunately, it isn't going to be easy but I'll still give it a try.

Christmas is coming soon and my nails are in bad condition now. It is in need of some infills and festive nail art. ^^ Do stay tune for what's to be one of my most extravagant nail art so far but of course it's not like I'm making some kind of Dowager nails. Pe(rrr)leassse...

No comments: