Thursday, January 10, 2008

Electronics, The New Boyfriend

I have no idea, wheather is it the fact that there aren't a lot of good phones available here or the lack of creative designs as compared to out Japan counterparts but I'm having one hell of a time trying to choose what phone to buy. It's so frustrating and I'm still not sure what is the best choice for me.

Japanese phones are a big hit to me and I totally loved it even though not all of the functions are workable here. Nevertheless, when design stands an 80% above the rest, they just won hands down. It's something about it that makes me want to have it. After playing with the HTC for a day, I realised how lagged it can get and I can understand that it has a windows in a mobile phone. It does kind of bugs me although it looks really cool on a phone. In addition, it might have been abused since it's a trial set and everything seems kind of (mmmm..) insensitive? It's a touch screen but sometimes it doesn't capture or maybe it's the lag that's slowing things down. Now I'm starting to wonder if I can live with that.

My heart is starting to quiver towards the Nokia 6300 as one of the phones I might get but I really prefer flip/slide more than a bar phone. Still, I must comment how good it feels in the hands and for once a Nokia doesn't look "cheap". Not only is it sleek, it's slim! ;p I'm not exactly glad about looking for phones as a substitute to what I want but when there are certain factors that I need to consider than sometimes having choices might save me future agony.

Maybe I can send the HTC back early. ;p


No comments: