Wednesday, March 05, 2008

CLEO Carnival and The CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelors

Over the years, I've been to several carnivals but this is probably one I'll be looking forward to.

I thought only beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories will stop me in my track but with the addition of the Cleo's Eligible Bachelors, it'll probably be one of the hottest carnival of the year.

Coupons are easily found in the March issue of Cleo, so free entry is a bonus. We get to read one of Singapore's favourite fashion magazines, shop to our heart's content and get the opportunity to get up close and personal with the hunks. Not to mention, there is the Kissing Booth (you might just be able to kiss the "hunk of your dream") and The Dunking Booth (now~now~ hunk and dunk sounds perfect together). I predict there will be tons of excitement and fun!

If that's not enough, you might just be able to grab your hands on tickets to The CLEO School of Hunks Class Party at Zouk! I'm not sure about you but it's getting better as the night progresses on. Imagine this ... Hunks, Games and School Uniforms. Theme parties definitely brings life to an event like this.

The CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelors 2008

The Bachelors Carnival!

Date: March 8, 2008

Time: 2pm - 7pm

Venue: Zouk

***

The CLEO Bachelors Finals Party - School's Out!

Date: March 14, 2008

Time: 8pm

Venue: Zouk

***


I will say that this is one well planned party, with a mixture of chic, glamour and FUN! I've posted up details for those who are interested in going. Better not miss it or you might just have to wait till next year. =(

By the way, these are the hunks I voted. ^^ Whose your favourite?




No comments: