Sunday, March 02, 2008

It's Been A Long Time

It's been some time since I updated my blog.

These few weeks have been rather busy and tiring. I haven't had a good night's sleep for quite some time. Credits to me for sleeping late and the noise I have to endure in the morning. (not going to elaborate on that)

Last week, Joe brought me to the arcade for some sweet grabbing session. ;p It's one of my favourite machines there and we spend about $60 for winning the toys below and one heavy bag of sweets.. Good thing I placed it all at his house or my teeth will start falling real soon. XD I'm planning to put the rectangular handrest toy in his car (^^), the pig is actually a back cushion and the platypus was chosen by Joe.


It's quite nice to hug coz of it's size. Ah well, I'm a soft toy freak.. so I had to put it all at his place. My pigs are struggling to stay put on my tiny bed already.

BUT! I may have a big project coming up... to re-renovate a room and MOVE IN!!! *Yeah!* Now that there's an empty room at home, I can finally move!! (from one room to the other... LOL!) I suppose it's going to take hell of a time to do up the room as it's not in exactly that good a condition. *sigh* Wish me luck lor~

By the way, I have put up a new link at the side where my new spree blog will be. ^^ Do join in my sprees if there's anything that you fancy. Online shopping is just amazing! I can't tell you how much I love doing it.

No comments: