Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mother Nature Has A Way In Relaxing Our Tired Minds

"As I rested my head on the pillow last night, I stared out of the window and felt the silence of the night.

The sky was exceptionally blue. As clear as a sunny afternoon but somewhat dull without the light. I kind of miss the presence of the clouds and the comfort I get while admiring them. Like a child's tender touch on that sweet, fluffy candy floss.

I paused and I glanced again. This time I saw clouds, so light and white that it looked like it was part of that pale blue sky. When I leaned out a little more, I could feel the air so cool that it felt like autumn was here. It reminded me how nice it is to have that wind in my hair. To forget about everything else that has been buzzing through the day."


No comments: