Thursday, July 03, 2008

First B-Day Pressie

Birthdays are supposed to be fun but I'm still cracking my brains as to where I want to go for my bday dinner. I've short listed a few places and since it's ME bday, so I get to choose. *hehehe*


Anyway, I went down to the Cle De Peau Beaute counter and it really surprised me on how fast a year has past. Just last year, I came down and was given a bottle of red wine. Although I didn't drink it but my Aunt said that it was pretty good. This year was something different and big. I was quite excited when I saw the box then when she opened it, I was quite delighted at the gift. It was a buckwheat pillow. The kind that helps with a lot of sleep problems. It's useful and pretty! Japanese really knows how to please a guest with their delicate wrapping and presentation.

***

I also took a picture of my face after apply the Majorlica foundation.

( HA make-up base, ELF Concealer, Majorlica foundation & Dior Blusher)

The coverage is just amazing and I think I'll just stick to this if my mineral foundation fails me. Just one of those scorching hot days when I just want to pull my hair back and have natural looking makeup. Currently I'm using my daily skin care with a mineral sun block, followed by a HA makeup base that is suppose to moisturise the face and hopefully allow the makeup to last longer. Then I'll use my new ELF concealer to cover all my spots (I have a lot of them as I have eczema problems and they tend to take hell of a time to fade) and dark eye circles. After which, I will apply my foundation and my Dior blusher in a pinkish peach tone. I usually prefer peach tones as it gives a natural radiance on the cheeks.

My loots for today is the Her World Magazine and Asience Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment pack. It's one of the better shampoos I've used so far and it really treats my permed and colored hair well. I can even leave home without applying anything to my curls. Of course, they don't look fabulous but at least it's not dry.

No comments: