Friday, September 05, 2008

Reveal Day

Time to reveal my purchase... ...

Sony gave a pretty nice pink leather pouch for my new toy. The smell of genuine leather is simply intoxicating ~ I love smelling it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's a T300. Initially I was reluctant to get this but after using it for the past 2 days, I'm quite glad I got it. Not only does it have looks but the picture qualities are pretty good. Sadly, the pictures taken here are not by this camera as I haven't got it at that time. Gorgeous right!? The red is so nice and the big 3" screen behind looks like a mini Plasma TV. ^^ There are quite some fun features in it and the photo editing functions really can save some time spent on editing photos upon upload. The only down side is the battery that drains quite fast but I got a spare battery, part of the freebies. ^_^

:: Loots ::

This is so nice can! I love the dark chocolate version and it comes in this big box, together with the original white chocolate biscuits. I'm using this to store stuff once the biscuits are finished.

*Yum*

***

I got this from Ikea. Originally I wanted to get a mirror but i could not make u my mind and I got this little trolley shelf instead. It's cheap and slots right into the corner. Perfect for all the other miscellaneous beauty stuff that I have no idea where to put. I'm planning to sew some pink "curtain" for this. Then I won't see the "mess" behind it. Genius! Lol! When you don't see it, then everything will be neat and tidy. (Cheating mode ON)

:: What Did I Do Today? ::

I happen to pack my room (again) last night and I found the old loose powder lying around. So I threw the powder away and washed the container to use it for my Everyday Minerals. It can combine a large and sample size, savin me $$ on buying the bigger container. Just dismantle and pour all the various shades, formulas into the container ; stir and then cover. ^_^


Just happen to pass the mineral makeup to my twin and she asked me to show her how to use it. So out whips the brush.. see my reluctant face. -.-"


***

:: Attempt To Natural Smokey Eyes ::

I'm still not good with smokey eyes but it's better than before. So more practise is needed and I don't go for drama mama looks, so most of the time I like ot keep it as natural as possible.

:: Random Acts Of Boredom ::


*Smile! Act Cute *



Next episode, updated dresser (hopefully) and bling ideas 4 my camera>>
switches off and heads to bed ...

No comments: