Thursday, October 02, 2008

Something to Kick Things Off

It's been a long time since I've updated.

A lot happened and I'm being drown by photos from all over that I've yet to sort out. -.-" It's no wonder why I'm procrastinating but at the same time I'm busy with stuff and with the little spare time, I will love to rest. Unfortunately, I have a couple of projects to finish and I need to raise more funds for my Jap Trip. I'm going to send in an application tomorrow for some part time job , $_$.

Alright I'll update a bit of photos such as my dinner with Joe at Olive =)

They are currently my favourite Italian Food Restaurant and I think I'm going to come up with a list of my favourite restaurants. ^^ Even Joe went there with high expectations after I raved about it and he was very satisfied with the meal.

I got this sticky board and I'm loving it. I need not be bothered wth the white board dust or the fear of poking my feet with the nails. By the way, what you see on the board is one of the project that I'm currently doing. It might take some time but I'll post it up once its done.

Lately, China has made it's first walk in space with their flag waving proudly. I may not have the flag but look! FuFu's Moon Walk!!
LOL!!

:: Shocker of The Week ::

OMG!! Did I cut off my long hair?!?! Of Cos, NOT!
XD ~ I merely tied it loosely behind and realised that it made my hair look short.


more updates on food, F1 weekend, etc... ...

Super duper bright lights for F1 >.<
to be continued ~

No comments: