Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

What Did I Do For Christmas Eve?

I was with a whole bunch of friends having a nice bbq at someone's place and it was quite fun to have such a big gathering once in a while. Not to mention the huge spread of food.. SEAFOOD!! ;p~




:: Me and My Twin ::



My New Anime Contact Lens. I think it's a bit freaky when it's bright but it looks nice still. =) The only bad thing about it is that it will move around and it will look uneven after that. -.-" Otherwise, it's quite cute.


Lens Running After A While..



Ding Dong Bell~~


Picture slide Show of Xmas 08 =)
We had a nice dinner, chit chat over drinks and went for a drive to look at Christmas Lights. It's lovely how such simple activities feel so good when you spend it with the right person.

No comments: