Friday, May 22, 2009

Invading into YouTube soon

I don't know what hit me.. maybe it's the heart burn I was suffering from but this idea just came crashing in. I made a video of my bling-ed up Nokia E71 and I'm planning to make more of the others that I've done so far. Sadly, most of them are sold already but it's an interest, passion or hobby (whichever you will like to call it) that will never stop. Well, at least for now.

I fiddled around with my Macbook programmes and it did take me awhile to get the hang of it and finally completing my first video. It's still being uploaded and I'll post it up soon. =)

I'm wondering whether to try this,

I know there are girls who wants to get their hands on this and research from forums said that it's selling like close to $80 here.. I'm planning to get it online for less than $60. =) Whoever is interested can email (shopqueen07@gmail.com) or leave me a msg at the chat box eh. ^^

No comments: