Monday, June 01, 2009

Never Mess With The Hungry Me


I'm hungry as hell ~ I know I look cranky but that's how I am when I'm starving..

Before that, we were at the office and it was getting late.. so we tried to do other stuff to distract out hunger. That's Lena's cute calendar holder.. given to her by our dear marquita. ^~^ I just love the sweating look on it and I'll point it to her when she's frustrated at work. LOL!

Anyway, I recently touched up my roots (DIY) but I didn't get the roots at the back of the hair. It was so frustrating and I had to resort to using my last pack of Loreal hair color that was not in the same shade as my Jap one. boo~ I still think the roots are not lighten as I didn't want to leave it in for too long and for once, 1 box of hair color was not enough for my hair. Good thing I found someone from Taiwan who sells the Japanese hair dye I got from Tokyo.. I shall let it rest for 2 months before doing my next touch up. In the meantime, I will be doing treatment 3 times a week. You may think it's troublesome but honestly it's only an extra step during the shower and it doesn't take up a lot of time. So if you want nice luxious hair without the expensive hair salon treatments, do a hair mask at least once a week.

It was 8 pm by the time we reach here and we waited slightly more than 15 mins to get in.. I was so cranky by then and I was contemplating about the Tonkatsu next door. >.<

Another 30mins later, we finally had our hearty meal.. YUM!

No comments: