Thursday, July 09, 2009

Now I Know What A True Aedes Look Like

I never though I would live a day to see this but I serious smacked on in my room. I'm not sure if it's the upgrading that's going on or someone's breeding them nearby..



I'm not kidding! Seriously, the mosquito looked exactly like the picture and if not for the fact that my mum is next to me now.. I would rampage through the dustbin and dig that bugger out! I saw it's black and white legs and the same color pattern on it's body. To make it worse, I was bitten by it as I saw it hovering around the room when I got home. By the time I smacked it, there was blood in it but not many. Now, I'm drowning myself with even more Vitamin C on top of the H1N1 that has been spreading like wild fire.

I seriously think a mosquito net is inevitable.

No comments: