Tuesday, July 28, 2009

찬란한 유산 Shining Inheritance



Shining Inheritance

Yet another Korean Drama added to my collection (in my memories, that is). I know how typical KDramas have similar story lines and all. This is no exception as well - but it seems to have a very cosy and heart warming side within the backstabbing and plotting of schemes.

I can't help but take notice of the Autistic boy featured in the show, even though the actors are quite hot. ;p~ The boy's acting is so convincing that I'm wondering if it's for real! Best portrayal of an autistic person, EVER! His name? Yun Joon Suk I've never come across such wonderful acting for a teenager age 14. He should be given an award for it. A show to me not only has to have a good plot but the feelings should really hit you right there (heart).

Do watch it too and you'll understand what I mean.

In addition, I didn't knew the actor can sing well too. =) Lee Seung Gi
I think he looks cuter in the drama (imo).

, peace -.-_v



Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: