Thursday, August 27, 2009

CoCo Chanel

As the movie says, Coco Chanel is all about elegance, simplicity and comfort.



So with all respect to the late Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, I shall follow suit. Since the show is all about her, I just have to carry something about her.
 
It's a great show despite the critics finding it a little lacking on what really made her into the high fashion logo that every girl yearns for today. I begged to differ and I even found it amazing how they could carry it off so fashionably well that even mistress of their days seemed like something to be proud of. Her style was definitely different from all the rest and her hidden talent unleased with the great men that had entered her life. I doubt there were any other women as strong as her in that era. In all, it's a great show and an inspiration for others.

No comments: