Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's ok to comment but never pass judgement till you're aware of what's going on.

If u think u can do a better job, plz by all means prove me wrong.

I don't know ur purpose of doing what you've done,
Unlike u, i do not harvest vengeful thoughts.

I don't understand the so call teachings of ur religion,
As i believe now (even more) that no one will help u except urself.

I dislike the way you've passed judgement on someone else,
As if you've even tried to understand her pain and helplessness.

No choice was said too many times,
While u may say ur life was made to be that way when all the choices in life were urs to begin with.

Should u disrespect those whom i love,
It's the day u'll learn how it feels to be disrespected.

P.s: yes u've pretty much guess im in a super foul mood.

- Posted using my iPhone <3

No comments: