Thursday, January 07, 2010

Feeling reallyyyy lazy -.-

I'm so behind time on my report and I only managed to sleep early on 1 day out of the gazillion days I've spent seeing the sun rise or hearing the auntie sweeping the floor at the void deck. -.-zzz

Too many things to do, too little time. It's thursday already and I seriously need to start on at least one report today.. that is if I will. LOL! I don't know why but it's always the case. Lazy to type but once I start, I won't stop. Last week of reports already, so I shouldn't complain. Time flies so fast and soon a week of 2010 will be gone.

I just got back from the Endorphine concert at Alantis. It was a last minute thing and the crowd was overwhelming. The memorable thing about that place was the crispy chicken wings.. Mmmm nom nom nom~

I will also like to thank the many presents I got on Xmas from the people dearest to me. =) Ooowwww ~ tear* I've got pictures of them but I'm just too lazy to upload them. -.-"'

Counting down to slightly more than 2 weeks and I'll be freezing myself in China. Shanghai here I come!!! I want some snow.. pleassseeeeee~~~ Time to dry clean those winter jackets. ^_^

No comments: