Monday, February 08, 2010

Complain day ...
The weather is @!$!@$!@ hot and there's tons of spring cleaning to do = losing weight (best way to shed some weight and have a clean house).I'm not even 1/4 done with my room.

Gotta rush parcels out and I'm about to walk to the singpost.. more weight to shed.. if you're wondering why I never get fat, WALK! Yes, I realise I'm quite hyperactive at times and I suppose it will equate to a higher metabolic rate. I don't know (shrug, just guessing)

Sick of the overly bright iMAc, I've like 2 pieces of car films that are pretty dark in color and stil its too bright... The anti glare film I found is like 60USD and I guess it wouldn't help with the brightness, or maybe it could but 60USD??? and it's the cheapest. Moral of the story? Don't buy too big a screen. LOL!

I've gotten the LG lollipop over the weekend, Yeah~ Nah! It's auto restarting on random attempts to take a picture, open a sms, etc. So I'm gonna send it back to starhub cos they have a 7days exchange for this set. ;p~

ok gotta run.. =)


No comments: