Monday, May 17, 2010

Not In The Mood For Anything

I'm onto another new project in work and personal ways. Those physically close to me will know what it's all about and I shall not reveal till it's settled in the next few months. We'll see.. ^.^

There are photos in my camera but I've yet to upload them and new loots that I got for the past few weeks. I'm too tired these days to upload. Once I get my energy back, I shall slowly put them up.

Projects have been ongoing, reports are endless. I got a week break recently but tomorrow onwards will be chaotic. Something about paper work that just doesn't appeal to anyone whose human. LOl! While typing this post, I'm waiting for my fave Tdrama to load, searching for apps on my iPhone and hoping that the next day will be a better day. It's been raining quite a bit these days and I always love the rain. Something about it's gloomy emotions that perks me up more than the sun. It just makes me feel good in a way that is cold on the contrary.

Time to zzz ... ...

No comments: