Wednesday, June 23, 2010

korean face mask

Another new item in stores,





The packaging as usual attracted my attention and at $5 a piece, it's more costly than some of the masks sold. It's said to be made by some expert from Seoul University.

This mask is suppose to be good for acne and sebum control.





The material is different from the usual mask and it fits better.

However, I only find it hydrating but my face started to get shiny in 1.5 hr of using it. The after effect felt sticky but if u put a little on your knee or elbow, it feels smooth.

I'm a little slow with my blog post as I've been busy with work and wedding preparations. :) The gown has taken me more time and effort than expected. It's not good to have an eye for expensive gowns. Gotta lower my expectations.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: