Monday, August 09, 2010

Happy 45th Birthday Singapore!

It's a good thing I'm not 45 yet.. but my country is :)

So sad that I still have no chance to get the National Day tickets for the countless years of balloting. Sigh~ Do first timers get priority too. *.* I've only been to one National Day when I was little and I didn't have to ballot for it. This year I can only watch the fireworks from my balcony and my little niece will be joining me on that. XD Joe unfortunately has to work (boo~) or we usually will find a good spot where we can enjoy it right in front of us.

Time goes by so quickly and a long weekend soon will be over. I'll be looking forward to some "me" time next week. 3 days of undisturbed "me" time.. :) technically I won't be alone but then I know I can relax and enjoy myself. In the stressful times of our generations, "me" times are hard to come by and it's like a miracle booster pill that re-energizes you for the long road ahead.

Mr. Curry!!! Yum! Highly Recommended :)


Brought to you by Waraku ^.^ I always loved Curry Rice and this is one of the better ones that I had. The only down side was they did not serve Katsu Sauce for my Katsu Curry. So all I did was to savor every last drop of the curry.


Omelette Rice with curry.. I think that crab on top. Look at that egg cooked to perfection, yum!


My Katsu Curry.. looked a little dry at first or maybe it's the way they displayed the food.


The soft shell platter that came with curly fries. Nice!


Shiny, yummy crab.. slurp~

It's at Marina Square, so do give it a try. The prices are similar to their other outlets and they had a 1 for 1 promo. Sadly the promo is over but I think the prices are still pretty reasonable.

*
*
*

In love with my head bands...


No comments: