Friday, July 29, 2011

Online Couponing

Online coupon-ing has always been a popular household "sport" in the US and I got to know about it through their variety show called extreme couponing. It shows you how extreme collection of coupons in the US can help you save tons and tons of dollars spent on grocery or any other available dining or entertainment promotions.

If you like to know more about the programme, you may click here. It is quite enjoyable to watch if you manage to find some episodes online and your jaws will dropped at the thought of it. ^.^

So I decided to give our very own local couponing a try as well. I just happen to chance on an ad while doing my daily surfing of the internet and saw Musee Platinum Tokyo have a deal on their unlimited underarm IPL. If you girls have not tried it, I recommend that you do. I paid $600 a few years ago for 6 sessions of IPL. It was considered cheap back then when it was first introduced only at the aesthetic clinics. The result was quite amazing as you watch your hair growth get finer and lesser. I have not done touch-up for years already and I noticed that there were patches where hair has stopped growing for that long. So I decided to take up this amazing offer deal online and try my hand on how coupon here works.

First, I chance on it at ..


I have seen it around online but I never went to click on it as the travel deals never strike me and only till now that the promotion price for the IPL was too low to resist. I forget to mention that the price is for life!


Click on the image above within today and you can still make it in time for the offer. ^.^
After making my purchase with my paypal account, they just send an email with the electronic coupon with it.

"Dear Valued Customer, 
Good day! Thank you for supporting DEAL.com.sg. 
Please find your electronic voucher(s) attached in a PDF file. Each voucher is denoted a unique voucher number. Please print it and bring it along during redemption for verification purposes. Please take note that no physical vouchers will be sent. 
If you can't see the voucher(s), you can conveniently download the voucher(s) by "viewing order history" after you successfully login to DEAL.com.sg. 
We hope to see you soon at DEAL.com.sg; meanwhile, enjoy your DEAL! 
Best regards, From everyone at DEAL.com.sg 
Customer Service : Email: CRM@DEAL.com.sg Tel: +65 6299 3011 (Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm)"
With your E-coupon in hand, you can go on down to any of the outlets to redeem your gift card. :) According to their terms and conditions, they will mail the gift cards to you.

Now, I shall patiently wait..

No comments: