Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Year of The Goat 2015

Chinese New Year is just round the corner once again and time seems to fly by so quickly year after year. This is probably the longest that I've not blogged for coming a year and somehow I just kind of lost some inspiration to write. I realised how blogs have turned into avenues of reviews whether it is product, service or something that sponsors provide. Perhaps it has gotten kind of boring along the way and to be honest, tons of reviews out there are simply inaccurate. 

In the new Goat year, 
I wish everyone great health and abundance of great blessings. 



Towards the end of the year, I see a lot of new year resolutions popping up on facebook and it has never crossed my mind to make one. Chances are it gets lost along the way. Life is ever changing and so will the resolutions. 

I just wish for clarity when the mind is lost,
patience when things don't go the way I want it to be,
to stay calm in times of confusion and uncertainty,
and to keep me focus at all times.

Many wish for a smooth journey and who wouldn't.. I will wish for the same when I pray but at the same time, life's journey will shape us into the way we are and will be in the future. It's something I find precious and memorable in life regardless if it's good or bad. 

"No matter how hard the pass,
you can always begin again." ~Buddha

No comments: