Thursday, July 14, 2016

For That Special Mother's Day 2016

It's always been my pleasure to help celebrate Mother's Day for my grandma, my mum and my sister-in-law but this year, Mother's Day may never be the same again.

We decided to do a little "surprise" celebration with a staycation and some pool fun for the kids rather than the usual Mother's Day set meal at a typical restaurant. The lucky stars shone on us and we got a really nice pool villa room (All thanks to a faulty sewage system in our original boring hotel room). 

As much as it came as no surprised to my family (they have some xray superhero eyes) but it's better than me just blurting it out (jin boring right). Yes, after 5 years and lots of anticipation from close friends and family members......

May I announce to you our upcoming addition to the family,


It was a Mother's Day to remember and hopefully from now on there be someone to celebrate it with me. I couldn't be happier to be able to share this news with everyone and receive some of my first  Mother's Day presents in my life.

The journey has been long and tough but I be sharing my story with everyone in an upcoming post.

Sharing a quote that I read online,
"Popcorn is prepared in a pot,
Under the same heat, in the same oil.
But they don't pop at the same time.

Don't compare yourself to others,
Your turn to pop is coming."

No comments: